Saturday, March 6, 2010

inspired by the Gnome Walk

Jake and his friend with their Spring Show t-shirts.



I have been following The Shabby Stamper's blog http://ponygirl40stamps.blogspot.com/2010/03/knobbly-gnome-walk-day-three.html for the past 3 days, she is doing a gnome walk with her favorite set Knobbly Gnomes, which as it happens is my favorite set too! I haven't had time to play with the set because I am making so many thank you cards for the middle school. So I took inspiration from one of her gnome cards to make one of my Alice cards. Take a look at her Gnome card, I used the same techniques as her, except I used flannel background for the bottom layer. This card is for the costume designer so I wanted lots of texture. I popped Alice up. I used certainly celery, bashful blue and very vanilla. I colored Alice with watercolor pencils. Thanks for looking!

1 comment: