Monday, February 1, 2010

Top Note Swap finished!

I joined Tracy's (tdean32) big shot topnote swap on SCS. I took a spot in the ABAC (anything but a card) and a card spot. I made these gift card holders for my ABAC spot. I saw the idea on Beth Beard's blog, I made some adjustments because I didn't have one of the dies she used, I just made a smaller version of the large envelope for the gift card. Her version is here http://stampwithbeth.typepad.com/stamp-with-beth/2010/01/gift-card-holder.html Thank you Beth for sharing this great idea.
This top note card is made with SU's Of the Earth stamp set. I stamped the flowers in white craft ink and then stamped over it in ruby red. It gave the look of snow tipped flowers. I also used the texturz plate to give the ruby red cs a wood like appearance.
I got a chance to do some stamping with friends. I don't really have much chance to go somewhere and just stamp for fun. Teresa took me out to Northeast Philly to meet her friend Wendy. We made valentine mailboxes and the cards I posted earlier with the sweet treat heart cups.


No comments:

Post a Comment