Thursday, February 25, 2010

My family played a game tonight at dinner. We almost always play a game at dinner, tonight we played Pigs. You roll two rubber pigs and get points assigned to how they land. Someone has to keep score and when we play we have to search for paper and pencil. So tonight after dinner I came up to the craft room and made this folder. Inside is a 5x8 pad of paper. The flap has a magnet holding it closed. I used SU retired dp and the stamps are also SU called card game. I love the red satin ribbon across it with the little heart brad. So now when we need to keep score we will still have to search, but hopefully we will find this cute pad!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Su! I'm looking for your approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm not sure I've found it, but thanks for linking up. In case there's been some confusion, if you want to be eligible for the Gina K Designs stamps sets on the post this past Tuesday, be sure and leave a "comment" in the comments section past the Mr. Linky, all the way at the bottom of the post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, and such a practical idea!
    www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete